This is so much fun. Seriously. I really should be doing work. But DAVID COOK WON!! *cheers* So, i self-declare tonight as another holiday! *grin* Am going back to GE tomorrow to visit. So excited :D It’s been ages. Gonna give my boss a scare. Bwahahhahaa. And hmm, maybe i’ll change my mind about what i wanna do after i graduate.
Here goes the tag…
8 things I am passionate about:
6. Doing random spontaneous things. (such passion should prolly be put to good use hahaha)
7. Disney movies.
8 things I say too often (Gosh, this is tough):
5. Hello =)
8 books I’ve read recently :
1. M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman
2. Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
3. Passion & Purity by Elisabeth Elliot
4. The Journey To Success by John C. Maxwell
5. The World Is Flat by Thomas Friedman
6. Emma by Jane Austen
7. Anne of Avonlea by L.M.Montgomery
8. The entire Narnia Chronicles. (yeah, that’s more than 8 dy :P)
Anybody wanna sponsor a brand new book collection? I have a list :(
8 songs I could listen to over and over again :
1. I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand
2. Every Little Thing by Dishwalla
3. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
4. For Blue Skies by Strays Don’t Sleep
5. Boston by Augustana
6. Slow Dancing in A Burning Room by John Mayer
7. Dreaming With A Broken Heart by John Mayer
8. Open Arms by Journey
I totally agree with Sookie that 8 slots ain’t enuf. What utter nonsense. A *kid* would have more than 8 fav songs. *pouts*
8 things I learned :
1. Excel ain’t easy :(
2. The truth hurts. Much.
3. Patience is more than just a virtue.
4. I really can’t do things without Him.
5. How simple people live outside of the city.
6. To not judge people before allowing myself to get to know them.
7. I know how to make pineapple tarts! :)
8. Learning doesn’t stop after school.
I’ve changed much. I’ve learnt much. But there’s still so much more :)
And if you thought that was it….nope, you thought wrong. One more tag here:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- List eight random facts about yourself.
- Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
I’ve been tagged by Sookie.
Random Fact 1: My left thumb is flat :) I used to think to think of it as a *huge* flaw. But then again, how many Eleanor’s do you know has a flat thumb, eh? I can still play the piano with it. *shrug*
Random Fact 2 : I want my mocha mud pie. *small smile*
Random Fact 3 : The skin on my hands peel yearly. Seriously.
Random Fact 4 : I keep my tears for 2 months or so. Then i’ll cry puas-puas after someone provokes/frustrates me.
Random Fact 5 : I shop like a man. I see what i want, and i GET IT. Ha!
Random Fact 6 : I still sleep with my baby pillow and soft toys.
Random Fact 7 : I have obsessive.compulsive.disorder. Like, i can tell someone’s been into my room just by how my soft toys are positioned. Making checklists gives me extreme joy!
Random Fact 8 : I love perfumes. Like, love *love*. And all perfume lovers say “Aye!” Currently using : Happy by Clinique and Oceanus by Body Shop. Fav men’s perfume : Intuition by Estee Lauder. Wants to buy : So Magic by Lancome. Or maybe Sheer by Stella McCartney. Still thinking.
I want to go shopping. Boos :( There’s only so much money for so many books/clothes/shoes/perfume. *sigh* Money, fall down from sky, can??