I felt today moved really slowly. It was as if there was something i had to do…but i couldn’t put my finger on it. So i did nothing. Slept in after moping around late last night. Spent some time with the Actspressions team earlier. Entertaining, indeed. I love watching people arrange music/feel their way through a new song. It’s funnily inspiring :)
Some things i discovered about myself lately.
- My voice isn’t what it used to be. I wonder if its the aftermath of excessive chocolate-eating. Well, here’s to fasting from chocolate for 21 days. Yay. *in the most non-excited way* Lol.
- I have a tendency to grow really quiet. For no reason. Or rather, at crucial moments of which i am required/should speak.
- I’m still a doormat.
- I can’t do basic math anymore.
- And I still don’t know how to manage my expectations.
- I can’t seem to blog like i used to. It gets tiring reading things over and wondering if it’s ‘safe’ to be posted. Guarding my thoughts. Perhaps? Indirectly.
If an eagle gives you a feather, keep it safe. Remember: that giants sleep too soundly; that witches are often betrayed by their appetites; dragons have one soft spot, somewhere, always; hearts can be well hidden, and you betray them with your tongue.
– Neil Gaiman
There’s something i enjoy about his writing. It makes you think about what he’s thinking. And then it makes you think on how such simple words, can contain such profound thoughts. Just like another Book i know.