I can’t even begin to explain how amazing the God i serve IS. Seeing how He moved in REVO Taiping to EVERY single service in ACTS this weekend, it’s just…AMAZING.
It’s even more amazing to know how its STILL possible to experience breakthrough after you ‘thought’ you’ve BROKEN through it. Things i learnt today that…is JUST the beginning of MY mindset change :
- It only takes people who have really caught something within their hearts, to wanna bring CHANGE into the new environment that they’re in. (Eg. Watching 2 brave campus students dancing their way to the front to worship despite of the rest of the congregation staying by their seats).
- There’s no such thing as being OCD with God. Supernatural living offsets the natural thinking, every time.
- I have some ‘leaves’ to get rid off.
- There is a ‘trail of altars’, that i need to learn from.
- Never underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit.
Less of me, more of You. Here’s to me being more of a Mary than a Martha or at least, to being able to find a good balance of both. I trust that You’ll complete the work that You’ve started :)