These are just non-exhaustive list of things i would like to do as part of my bucket list. One experience and adventure at a time.
- Visit every Disneyland in the world. (
Hong Kong, France, Tokyo, Shanghai, California, Florida, Hawaii)
- Travel Africa and do the safaris.
- Climb Mount Kinabalu and see the sunrise.
- Travel from the South to North of India.
Get a PADI diving license.(Pulau Redang-2013) Get my advance water diving license.(Pulau Tioman-2014)
- Be a rescue diver!
- Learn how to ski.
- Learn how to roller-blade/ice-skate.
- Eat a sago worm.
Watch a musical in London.(Phantom Of The Opera, Her Majesty’s Theatre-2013)
- Watch a musical in Broadway.
Travel around Japan during sakura season.(Aomori, Japan – April 2019)
- Watch Dashboard Confessionals live in concert.
Watch Lea Salonga live in concert.(Kuala Lumpur, 2010) Watch Jason Mraz live in concert.(Kuala Lumpur, 2012)
- Eat ice cream outdoors in snow.
- I would like to see snow. For real. And throw a snowball at someone or make snow angels.
Pet/sit on an elephant.(Pattaya, Thailand-2007)
- Island-hop in Greece. Santorini would be nice.
- Sit in a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey.
- Visit The Louvre in Paris.
Eat a real watermelon cake from Black Star Pastry, Sydney.(October 2017)
- Do a roadtrip on Route 101 from Los Angeles to San Francisco, USA.
- Stand on the top of the Empire State Building in New York.
- See the aurora borealis/ northern lights.
- Visit Israel.
- See the Burj Khalifa.
- Visit Auschwitz, Poland.
- Sail out to Milfort Sound, New Zealand.
- Stand on top of Sigiriya, Sri Lanka.
- Go on a ridiculously luxurious trip in Bora-Bora islands.
- Or a 60-day Eastern Europe cruise would be nice.
Sit on the Eurostar.(From London to Rotterdam, September 2016) Walk across the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Northern Ireland.(September 2016)
- Learn how to surf.
SEVEN (AND MORE) MUST-SEE WONDERS OF THE WORLD
- The Grand Canyon, USA
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Great Wall of China, China
- Taj Mahal, India
- Stonehenge, England
- The Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Australia
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef, Australia (before its completely destroyed)
- Machu Picchu, Peru
Giants Causeway, Northern Ireland(September 2016)
- The Roman Colosseum, Italy
Angkor Wat, Cambodia(June 2017)
- Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
Anywhere in Japan(Osaka, January 2018)
THE MERMAID’S DREAM
Dive in Sipadan.(Stayed on Seaventures Dive Rig in June 2017)
- Dive with manta rays.
- Dive with dolphins.
- Dive with seals.
- I really, really want to see whale sharks.
Dive with thresher sharks.(Malapascua, Philippines- Jan 2017) Own my own gear.(June 2017)
- Get an underwater camera.
- Sing on a random, public open mic.
- Learn how to play the acoustic guitar.
Write a book.(A novella counts right? NaNoWriMo 2007) Lead worship in church.(2014)
- Sing for a musical or advertisement.